Grateful!

Tomorrow I’ll be finishing FB30 Round 4 again. What a great way to start my year! I’m starting FB30 Round 1 again on Monday. I won’t be doing the PFT, so that gives me a chance to rest before starting back up. I love having FB on the calendar, and since we have a family holiday coming up, FB is the perfect way to “green check” my way to finally leaving! It’s the perfect countdown ❤️

I also felt incredibly tired this week, so I gave myself grace and simply did a fifteen minute (including warmup) HIIT routine Monday and Tuesday, and didn’t push for extra cardio on my arm days this week. I just adjusted my week to accommodate for slower days, and to still get the workouts originally scheduled done. It was lovely to see I needed to back off a bit, and to believe I had the freedom to do so.

I’ve also tried to incorporate some running. It’s a fantastic reminder that while I sometimes enjoy running, I just have realized how incredible, smart, and intuitive FB workouts are. In this season, FB is just such a fantastic choice for me.