January Calendar

Hello all! Hope your weekend is off to a great start. I'm a bit crabby myself, but looking forward to date night tonight with my husband and a bunch of our friends. We are going to this taco place that is absolutely amazing and I know I'm going to eat (and drink) too much!

So my January was underwhelming. I didn't start my program until the 13th, but I haven't been as consistent as I had hoped. 🤷‍♀️

So I want to refocus during the month of February and hopefully have a more impressive calendar to share. I'm not going to lie, I'm doing low impact because I took months off... and I really miss the bored easily program. Maybe that is my problem. I hate the ABAB format of their traditional workouts. I only have 2 more weeks left, so I'm going to stick it out and then start bored easily up in mid February.

I'm trying to overcome my tendency to quickly give up a workout because school work picks up or I didn't get good sleep because of my toddler. Juggling all this stuff is hard, but I can't keep letting it derail me.

Happy February 1st everyone! Here's to a more consistent month! 🥂

Edited