Posted in: Nutrition / FB Meal Plan

Second time around on the omnivore meal plan! Here's what I've learned so far.

Hello all! This is my second time around on the meal plan. I'm on the last few days of week 3. I love this plan so much. I did it about a year ago and these were my main takeaways- 1) processed sugar really does effect my energy in a negative way because, going without it for a month, I had sustained energy, and a positive mood more regularly.

2) The meals were super easy to make. All of them have such simple ingredients that they don't intimidate even the most hesitant cook.

3) I liked knowing what I was going to eat every day. And almost every single meal and snack was delicious! (The only one I don't like is the tuna sandwich but that personal preference. I really don't like tuna.)

4) I continued to make several meals even after the plan was over simply because I truly enjoyed them and loved that I knew they were well balanced and packed with nutrients my body truly needed.

This time around my goal is different.

1) learn portion control and truly learn about well balanced meals.

I gradually slipped back into old habits. Mindless night snacking. Big dinners. Etc. This time I'm planning to go through the plan twice. 8 weeks. To really help myself learn the proper amount of food in one meal. And one snack. To learn how to listen to my body and Treat food as nourishment, rather than entertainment. So far it's going well. I am really feeling strong and healthy. Side-bar, I dropped 6 pounds so far which is great too 😊👍

Try this plan! It will teach you, feed you so so well, and make you the healthiest you've ever been. In my humble opinion.

Edited