Workout Complete for Day 3 & 4!

Workout(s) complete! I feel really good for hitting 4/4 days so far. I know that there will be points when I will need to be more flexible and miss a few days (especially next week when I start filming). But so far so good and I'm happy to roll with the punches.

Yesterday's workout was a family affair - the whole bunch of us. Loki has always preferred sleeping through our workouts in the studio (as opposed to sleeping through our workouts, on his own in the house). But now Ollie waits at the door with us, howling and and hugging, waiting to go too. He very much acts like a puppy and I think it's largely thanks to growing up with Loki. He likes to sleep "up" the curve of the cyclorama wall that we built for our studio (see picture 😊).

Today's workout I had over and finished before 7AM. I have been waking up really early and today decided to jump in and get it taken care of right away. I really liked the upper body and cardio workout I had this morning and I even added light weights to some of the cardio moves.

I have been at least a little bit sore every single day this week! The best kind of sore - not overly so, and evenly distributed. Focusing now on eating well, drinking lots of water, and keeping stress low so that my immune system stays strong (anyone else watching the news about the corona virus?).

I hope you're all having a good week! Take care of yourselves and thanks for reading my ramble!

Kelli