E

Fasted HIIT πŸ’™ Day ONE FB30 πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 β€” any other fasters here?

I LOVE HIIT. Would usually avoid it whenever it popped up in a resistance training program I was working on in the past. However, HIIT is basically the foundation of FB Bodyweight. And...let me tell you... I am addicted. It is brutal and kicks my whole body so hard. But, I have gotten in such great shape it is incredible. I’m so much stronger in such a short amount of time. Also, my butt is quite noticeably lifted & rounder; my arms are more shapely (still a long way to go) and I’ve done almost ZERO weight training during this time. I didn't expect this to happen without weights. What is even better is because I taught myself to go at my own pace and work my way up by listening to my body, I never rushed through form or range of motion. My body has adapted and adapted organically. So it’s always ready for the challenge now which means my brain doesn’t dread it. I don’t know how better to articulate, but all I know is HIIT is brutal but it doesn’t scare me anymore. I NEED it and I see its value for my health, strength, and physique goals.

Also, I’ve worked my way up to 36-hour fasting through a long-term practice of intermittent fasting (2 years) β€” 16:8, then 24 hours, now 36. My daily ratio is 20:4. Works for me! Don’t typically lack energy, but if I am needing to break my fast bc my body is giving me real signs of need, I do it. Adapt adapt adapt.

Any other fasters here?

Edited