surprise bonus - investing in powerblocks?

Hello lovely blenders!

I just got a bonus from my health insurance, which normally should have been 70€ but is actually 170€ because of some kind of special bonus.

So I am thinking about investing this money in powerblocks.

I do own adjustable dumbbells, the classic ones with extra plates to attach to. But it really is quite the hassle to switch weights, and I am currently doing the fb bodyweight program because this weight switching provides a hurdle to me working out and right now, that is enough for me to loose motivation.

So powerblocks are the answer right? I would just get the smallest set (Sports 24 I think?) because it is enough right now.

But even though I have the extra money right now, it feels weird to spend so much on weights. I am on a kind of minimalism journey and because I already own the adjustable ones I am having a hard time justifying buying the more convenient powerblocks... Even though I know that I can sell the older ones and will get years of use out of the powerblocks.

Can anybody of you ensure me that the benefit of powerblocks against regular weights are worth the price? And that they will hold up well over the years?