When I told my sister about posting my babyâs downward dog + leg lift, she decided to do an entire photo shoot while I got in my workout complete. So, you can see my baby attempting her downward dog with leg lift. Any time she hears the word, âexercise,â itâs her go to move. đ Bonus childâs pose and weight lifting photos included! Iâm hoping this sends some motivation and encouragement to you all~ Happy blending!
Baby Blender photos as promised!
When I told my sister about posting my babyâs downward dog + leg lift, she decided to do an entire photo shoot while I got in my workout complete. So, you can see my baby attempting her downward dog with leg lift. Any time she hears the word, âexercise,â itâs her go to move. đ Bonus childâs pose and weight lifting photos included! Iâm hoping this sends some motivation and encouragement to you all~ Happy blending!