Program Complete

So I am not so sure how I am feeling on this Sunday afternoon. I am finishing up the first round of strong tomorrow. I loved this program. I enjoy everything about strength training. Looking back at the last four weeks I definitely have more energy, my overall mood has improved, as well as my strength and endurance. I was able to keep up with the workouts as scheduled with little to no soreness afterwards. With that being said I continue to work on my form. I notice that I round my back, forget to keep my shoulders lowered, etc. And I can't do pistol squats or star jumps to save my life.

I know I am being to hard on myself BUT I'm not seeing the results that I was hoping for physically. And no I did not take before/after pictures or measurements. I plan on doing another round of Strong immediately after this one but I'm wondering if I need to change a few things. My main goals are to tone up and gain muscle. I would love to see definition in my abdomen. A little bit about my diet the last four weeks in hopes for some advice because I know the saying "your abs are made in the kitchen" and i'm open to changing it up. I have ate 100% clean with no alcohol the last four weeks. I do practice intermittent fasting so I typically eat 1:00pm-9:00pm. I workout around 5 am every morning followed by a coffee with MCT oil that I sip on throughout the day. My diet consist of protein and veggies. Either chicken or salmon and zucchini or brussels sprouts with avocados. I kept it fairly simple this last month beings I only have to cook for myself. My bedtime snack has been apples and sunflower butter.

I want to thank everyone for listening and I'm open to any advice at all....

Like I said I know this is me being hard on myself. Like K & D say don't compare yourself to others and that everyone's bodies respond to exercise a little differently!