S

FB Clothing - robot customer service madness

Hello Kelli and Daniel,

I hope you see this and are able to help me. I've been emailing back and forth with the robots Jen and John for almost a month now trying to get assistance with two orders I placed.

The first order did arrive, and it was for two leggings both in the same size. The black leggings arrived and almost fit, but they had a torn hole and were obviously used previously. After many emails trying to convey this to "John" I finally was refunded.

During these same emails I also was trying to get help with the blue leggins because they arrived in a shorter size, which doesn't work for me, even both pairs were ordered in the same size.

Today I'm emailing with "Jen", which might be the same AI, and it seems they're confusing the two issues. I would like to replace the blue leggings so I could try a pair in my size ideally. Robot said out of stock so no replacement possible. I request a refund in that case, and I'm happy to send back the pair too short for me to use.

The other order never arrived at all. I originally was corresponding with "John" who was supposed to issue a refund but he somehow only refunded about 28% of the order.

Please send me a phone number so I can speak with a human and explain the situation. A quick phone call should resolve it, rather than the emails back and forth with robots, and it would be far less unpleasant for your customers.

I hope you can provide assistance and a solution to the maddening process currently in place.