1000 calorie challenge complete! (and yawn report)

First, thank you Michele for coming up with the idea, 1000cals are always less scary when in company :)

I did the same one you suggested (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-at-home-hiit-cardio-strength-and-abs-workout-to-burn-1000-calories) but a day early, to be back on schedule Tuesday. Btw great timing, felt like I was celebrating being halfway through my first 8-week program, with no delays and motivation still high (which I feared would diminish by this point) so yay!

And the workout was just wow! As much as torture can be loved, I loved it. Those jump squat falls are fun!! I think HIIT portion was my favorite, or at least it seemed to fly by fastest. I had no weights but was able to make strength portion challenging too, by just working against myself. And then of course abs, it's easy to fool yourself the worst is over when you are on the floor, but it burned nicely too. By the end I was so grateful that cooldown starts and stays down on the floor for the whole time :)

Quote of the day (by Daniel): "These 1000 calorie workouts are really good for completely tearing you apart" lol!!!

Have a nice day all and good luck everyone in this "challenge", you can do it!

p.s. to anyone interested in the yawning-during-workouts discussion, I often yawn in intense workouts but today was the first time I paid attention to when exactly it happens and tried to act on it. here's a copy-paste of my notes:

yawning attacks for first 20 min (always in breaks, not intervals), then concentrated on deep breaths (in through nose, out through almost closed mouth and with "pressure") specifically in breaks and if possible in less complex less plyo more rhythmic cardio like butt kickers etc. yawns stopped after first waterbreak, returned just once (still on hiit portion) when I forgot to concentrate on intentional breathing. then decided to stop focusing on it as experiment to see if multiple attacks come back, they didn't for the rest of the workout (was soon on ST and core part)

Edited