Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Finding balance between overeating and tending to anorexia

Hello guys! I know many of us struggle with diet from time to time, so I 'd appreciate if you could give some tips on how to eat mindfully and not get carried away to eat too much or too little. I 've had difficulty in finding that balance since I was a teenager (I 'm 28 now); every once in a while I find myself either eating way too much or too little. My main issue is with the latter, which is what I 'm dealing with currently. It began with me drinking too much coffee and skipping breakfast, then I caught the flu for a month, I started eating less and less. It's not so much about the appearance of my body, although I enjoy seeing my cellulite gone and my waist thinner, but I definitely don't want to become skinny again. The problem is that it happens gradually, my stomach can tolerate less and less food and until I realize something is wrong I 'm already deep enough, feeling and looking sick. This time, I realized it yesterday night, because I got drunk with just 2-3 drinks, which I never do, it was embarrassing and even more embarrassing because I know that it's due to not eating enough. Then I looked in the mirror and saw what my friends kept telling me, that I 'm becoming skinny and look unhealthy. So how do I find the balance and start being mindful, so that I notice these changes early on? Any tips? It got too long, thanks to anyone sticking till the end 😅