Fitness as bonding time

This isn’t directly FB related, but I just wanted to share my happiness with someone. I’ve posted on here several times about my kids, ages 16, 13, 11, and 3. My only biological child is the 3 year old. The rest are my stepchildren, but I am their main caregiver and they call me mom. The 16 year old has always had a lot of emotional problems. For the past few years, we have had a hard time getting along. I’ve gotten more into fitness in the past year and am always trying to encourage the kids to get exercise, too, but they are more the sit-down-and-read type. So getting them to move is always a struggle. Recently, the 16 year old entered a mental health facility. While there, she took part in weekly yoga classes. She developed an interest and I saw that it was healthy for her and something we have in common. Concurrently, a yoga studio opened up not far from us. I signed her up and my 11 year old got interested, too. I can only afford to pay for a once a week class, so we decided to do online classes everyday. So now my 3 and 11 year old are going to the kids class. My 16 year old goes to an adult class plus does nightly yoga at home with me. My 13 year old has expressed an interest in doing fitness blender with me but isn’t consistent. I’m just so happy about all this! Especially my 16 year old. It is so nice to spend quality time with her on something we both enjoy. It brings tears to my eyes, I am so relieved. I just wanted to share on here about how happy I am that my family has found fitness that they love. It never would have happened had I not found fitness blender and realized how much better you life is when you find a fitness type that you love. Thank you FB!

Edited