FB 30 Round 4 - Day 26 - Lower Body Strength + HIIT

I completed my workout for today. It was a Lower Body Strength + HIIT with Kellie and it was hard to do, because halfway through the workout my legs were shaking. The last 3 workouts that I did since I've been home, were all challenging workouts and I was feeling it after the workout. I was busy this morning with cleaning the Alpaca pen and doing the violin and, it took me a long time to do the workout this morning. By the time I was done with the workout I saw how late it was already and, I couldn't believe how long it took me to just do the workout for today. This afternoon I went down to play for a good hour and a half and, after dinner we are going to watch the movie Mary Poppins Returns. I have not seen the movie yet but I am really excited to see the movie with my parents, because a lot of friends at school were asking me if I have seen the movie yet. There are 2 really good movies that I have not seen and one of them was Mary Poppins Returns and, the other movie that I haven't see is Avengers Endgame.