Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

January so far, setbacks & a stats based goal

Checking out my stats this morning & I feel like my January workouts are off to a good start, despite a crazy schedule & a few early setbacks.

I was doing better than I have in two years with my chronic pain situation, in the last few months of 2019. It was really exciting and I was getting bits of my “normal” old life back each day. Then I took a really hard nosedive, basically on January 1st (happy New Year 🎉😓).

It was a stern reminder to try and keep self care on the top of the list & my stress as low as possible and I’m nearly back on my feet now. It was a really rough way to start the year but I didn’t want to let it poison my mindset going forward. I wanted to share this little piece of info in case anyone else had a less than ideal start to 2020. It can be easy to let a bad experience set the tone going forward. Don’t let it happen! Challenge your own mentality. Gotta shake it off, stay positive and keep moving forward.

Next goal: Aside from tackling the upcoming 4 week low impact program, I want to raise the average difficulty of my workouts. I think following the program will help, and I’m also going to start slowly working a bit of HIIT into my routine.

Right now I’m off to go earn another beautiful ✅ aka #workoutcomplete, wish me luck!

Happy weekend FB Family🙂

Edited