FB low impact day 3 complete! Considerations

I purchased the low impact program right at the end of 2019, as a late Christmas gift to myself. 2019 has been a struggle for me, both for physical and mental health. I worked really hard, though, and surprisingly realized on Dec 31st (day that I reserve for myself to think about the year that as passed and what to bring in the new year/leave behind) I reached ALL the goals I had for myself for 2019. Despite all the bad happened.

This 2020 I want to focus even more on myself, taking care of my mental health (stress has taken a huge toll) and my body. I have done FB on and off, never consistently. I can proudly say now that I worked out yesterday AND today, which for me is a huge accomplishment, as I am trying to establish this as a routine.

I did not feel strong, lacked motivation, basically a couch potato. Doing these workouts helps immensely. It shows you how much you can push yourself, discovering new abilities, etc. It also helps me better my self-confidence.

After a couple of days of training, I see myself in the mirror standing taller, happier, feeling better,

I personally do not like going to the gym. The one I used to go to a couple of years ago was more focused on "gains" for the sole purpose of looking good, not feeling strong and in balance. I left because the approach did not look healthy to me.

Cheers to me and to all of you of the FB community! Let's conquer 2020!

Edited