Workout complete! +Goals

I showed up! I finished our newest workout this morning, the 50 minute ascending repetition Pilates one. I’m really kind of stuck on this one in the best way possible. I don’t usually workout for 50 minutes at a time anymore so it feels like quite the feat to complete the whole thing (both for measurements of endurance, and my attention span lol).

My trusty sidekick Loki prefers Pilates, I’m pretty sure, because it puts me down on the floor with him. His favorite move is to lug his blanket or comforter over to me and roll himself up into a little doggie burrito. Then he just kicks and grunts and wiggles through the rest of the workout. Maybe he’s trying to imitate me exercising haha

This guy is just a little over six weeks out from his TPLO surgery, and I am counting down the weeks until he’s healed enough & it’s warm enough to go on a good hike! Talk about something to look forward to...This is honestly one of the biggest things motivating me right now. I feel like I’ve had to sit out the last few summers, and I can’t wait to hopefully feel well enough to enjoy every last drop of summer 2020. #goals 😊

I’m really excited to start the four week low impact program on 1/26! I literally build the programs and still the ease, accountability and having a clear plan to follow - it makes my life so much easier and my workouts smarter than choosing on the fly. I get excited to finish/complete/conquer something, too. My goal is to do the 4 weeks in 6 weeks or less 🤞

I’ve seen so many of you check in with #WorkoutComplete, nonscale victories, milestones of all kinds, personal observances and feedback, etc etc - - it is SO motivating to me. So thanks for your part in helping me keep myself accountable and excited to push myself.

I hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend!

Kelli