Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, January 17th

Hi everyone and welcome to Friday! Happy dances or whatever you like, hopefully you are feeling good or okay in this moment. If not, I hope you find at least a little something to cheer yourself up. Maybe you are a little excited for the weekend? In any way, you will have Lynna as your weekend guide and as she said, you guys should be in for a real treat, so at the very least, get excited about that!

And let's ride this wave of excitement on over to food. What are we eating? The real and not so real, make us hungry and get some flavors together to fall in love. What's the kitchen romance, Blenders? I might do pizza or maybe continue with being light. My appetite has dwindled, but I know I need to eat and stay hydrated. So just going to see how I feel later on.

And how are those workouts looking? Brutal and not so brutal let's hear it for all the movement. And remember that if you are tackling something brutal, remember that breaks and modifications can be your best friends.

Now, waiting so patiently to be talked about, one of my furry trainer kitties wants you to believe he is at the beach, getting a bit of a tan, and relaxing nicely. There's only one thing right about the picture and that would be the relaxing nicely part. He knows how to chill, so being he is a furry trainer, I'm trying to learn a thing or two when it comes to longer term relaxing. Which is what I'm still trying to do, and also transitions me right into Fitness Friday. We all know rest is important, but how do you rest? What in your book is qualified as resting? It could be from doing nothing to some light cardio or walking. Rest can be as varied as a workout and not always the same, so tell us what you like to do for resting on your rest days. I definitely think this can help out a beginner and also see that rest is just as important as working out and also like working out, looks different for everyone.

Alright. Thanks so much for answering and checking out this check-in. I'm off to go do stuff and things and take it easy where ever possible. Looking forward to feeling better and keeping myself out of trouble this weekend.

Now, let's go out there and try to feel as good and relaxed as a cat rolling in sand. Sand being one if those optional things.