Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Not burning as much calories as GYM, physique is changing, I need your help.[FB-Fit]

TL;DR - My body fat % is getting higher, FB-Fit isn't helping me burn enough calories to sustain my 3000cal diet. I don't want to lower my calorie intake. Solution? Should I add a 30 minute cardio workout in addition to each day's workout? Lower my rest days to 1 instead of 2? Your thoughts?

-------------------------------------

I used to hit the GYM 6 days per week and have quasi hikes on my active rest days. The intensity of my workouts allowed me to eat a lot, andd my body composition was changing to the better at the same time, my abs were starting to show up, and my metabolism was on fire. But I felt really bad after a while which made me switch to Fitness Blender.

But when I switched to FB-Fit 12 days ago my physique got worse, my abs went from being slightly visible, to being barely noticable. FB isn't helping me burn as much calories as my GYM workouts, so I need to make some changes. But at the same time I don't want to lower the amount of calories I eat.

I don't want to go to the GYM again because FitnessBlender made me feel more in tune with my body, Daniel & Kelly's workouts really boost my well being and make me feel really good after working out, which is something that my GYM workouts rarely do.

So, - since I'm going to be sticking to the program, and my physique is getting worse than what I want it to be, and I'm not willing to reduce my calorie intake - I guess the only solution would be to do more cardio after a couple of hours of doing the main routine, and perhaps I should shrink my rest days to 1 day instead of 2?

I really want to know your thoughts on this, most importantly - what should I be doing in addition to the main routine? - Should I do normal cardio in my lower-body days.. and something like kickboxing cardio in my upper body days?

Edited