Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 16th

Hello, hello! How is it going, my wonderful BlendFriends? Hehe, you got me using that beautiful word too, Shabnam!😉 ..The Silverling has ever so graciously boomeranged back and is giving us a different perspective. This time we have a side view so more paintbrushes can be shown off. Unfortunately, I got to these a bit late, so they are more spread out and don't really show a good example of a fresh flower.. But you know what? Old is just as good too. So we got some wise flowers to guide us through today.

So what be happening with those workouts? Or is there a good rest in order? Give yourself that chunk of time and get lost in it. The problems outside a workout or stretchout can wait on you because you have to put yourself a priority. I mean, who else is going to do it for you if not yourself? Just pick what will feel good for your soul and give yourself the time of day.. I've got more babying of a knee to do as well as trying to feel better from whatever I got sick with. Being sick is terrible, but at least not too crippling. Yet, lol. I'll be eating my words along with dinner. Alphabet soup, anyone? 😂

Since I mentioned a food word, we should dig right in! You know what to do. Share all your meals and how you spice them up! Cooking is very individual and can totally be unique, so get your spice in this check-in and have our mouths watering. Or just tell us what you are eating. That works too. Probably should've just led with that.

Alright, I hope things are going in your favor and life isn't getting too sour. It's amazing how fast things can pile on and be overwhelming and daunting at times, but the important thing is that we are breathing and we can do stuff. And maybe it helps to step back, and see things from a different perspective.

Speaking of different perspectives, it's time to announce our next ghost for this weekend and also ask if there are any other would-be ghosts itching to give their writing skills a shot. No credentials required. Just be a Blender with a desire to do the Weekend check-in. Simple as that..Anyway, without further ado, we have our Australian & American hybrid Blender, Lynna, to be our lovely host on the January 18th & 19th weekend check-in(s). I know, you're good for it, Lynna, but c'mon down and claim your ticket, so it is, like, officially official.

..You didn't think I forgot our dear ghost by mentioning it at the end did you? Always got to change those perspectives. I think those wise old flowers are on to something.

Edited