Week 1/8 (and loving FB Plus!)

I completed day 5 of FB Abs Round 1 on this third snow day we're having in the PNW. These past 5 days of working out consistently have made me realize just how much I've missed it. I have more energy, I instinctively eat better, I feel mentally stronger, and I'm more in tune with my posture and how my body is feeling. I've taken my before pictures but I don't have any body goals (once upon a time I put a lot of focus on body goals). Instead I want to focus on how I feel and what I can accomplish.

I've also been using FB Plus for a week now and I love the statistics and tracker. I honestly didn't think I'd care too much about it but I've found that seeing how many #workoutcompletes I've accomplished and how many minutes of activity I've racked up makes me that much more proud of myself. I also find the breakdown of Workout Difficulty Minutes and Body Focus Percentage charts interesting. And of course the custom workout option is handy!

I'm alternating between FB Abs and FB Strong weekly, so week 2 will be the first week of FB Strong. I have it scheduled so that I finish my last workout of the 8 weeks on March 5th and I'm signed up for a 5K on March 7th (a run/walk since I'll be doing it with my almost 7yo who loves to run). I'm going to do a check-in weekly to hold myself accountable.

I'm grateful for this community and to have a safe space for support and accountability. Wishing you all a happy hump day (if it's Wednesday where you are, that is)!