Daily Check-in: Wednesday, January 15th

What is going on, FB Fam? We are at that month half-full/half empty mark which also coincides where we are at right now on the week, given it's a Wednesday. So how does the half way point feel? I hope all the goods are flowing your way, but if not, that's okay too. Life isn't always a high. But we can still fill our eyes up with some sweet Innocence, which is the name of our flower on this #WildflowerWednesday. Innocence is a low growing plant that could almost be missed if not for the browns of winter making these white flowers and green, almost succulent looking leaves, stand out.

Now if the picture didn't do it for you just remember that if there is anything that's not going your way, just punch it in the face.

Ok, do not seriously do that, but maybe vent a little with the kickboxing options provided here via FB's workout videos. Punching air is safer. For the thing you imagine punching, that is. 😉

Or maybe it's a rest day. Those are great too! And can be quite relaxing. I woke up feeling achey, especially with my left knee aching; so just another excuse to do some more productive resting and go with the body today.

And how about the food factor, Blenders? What's going on in that kitchen of yours (or someone elses?) ..Nothing is going according to any food plan I set, so I'm going with a spicy and baked I don't know. I know it will be light and easy and yummy. ..Hm, anyone else think about their breakfast during dinner and dinner during breakfast? Not sure where lunch fits in, but it's invited too. My mind is food for thought.

Alright, we got this Wednesday thing down pat, right? Do some feel good moving, do some real eating, do some awesome and maybe not so awesome, but required stuff and things. Do some more real eating. Yeah, sounds like the makings of a solidly generic day. I'd tell you to go out there and own one of those days, but that's so over used and repeated...hey, let's go rogue and disown the day! That feels right.