Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 14th

Happy Tuesday everyone; your future forecast for this check-in is the next variation of cooked eggs and how days should (mostly) go for you: Sunny side up! ..Which is also exactly what today's picture is all about.

In the center we have the sun, our delicious egg, if you will, but if you look to the right, close to the edge of the photo, you can see a bright rainbow patchy looking kind of concentrated light. That there is a Sundog, the common term for this atmospheric phenomenon that happens when sunlight does some refracting stuff through icy and properly arranged clouds all to make what looks like detached pieces of rainbow that can show up on the right or left side of our daytime star. That's right. If you haven't noticed, look left. Given this is a two for Tuesday, you are getting to see two sundogs for the price of one check-in.

As for why they are called Sundogs, you might wonder? I'm not sure. Maybe it's in how these mock suns heel beside their master sun. Or Maybe the guy or gal who coined the term was not a cat person. Whatever the name, it is beautiful and one of my favorite things to look up and see.

Okay, now that our eyes are at least full of sunshine and rainbows, lets see if we can shift that energy over to workouts. Or rest if that is your game today. I didn't workout at all yesterday. My plan to rest and take it easy is in full effect, but also seeming a bit forced as I'm coming down with something and not feeling 100 percent. I might do stretching or yoga, but that's the extent of any workout things I have going on. But do tell what your workout plans are; the sweaty and not so sweaty, share the variety and many different ways to workout and rest today!

And now onto the F double O D! ..Always have to eat regardless of the amount of activity we do. It's Tuesday, so I think we need to possibly make it a taco tuesday. Maybe, but that sure sounds good. Whatever you are digging in to, I hope it is tasty and makes you feel energized and great!

Alright, time to close out another check-in and have you guys fill in the blanks about how your day went or how you want it to go. But however you go about the day, to quote a little from Benjamin Franklin, "Keep in the sunlight."