For Katie M and her air fryer

I have bought an air fryer and used it for one month and read at least ten books on air fryer so I know a thing or two about it.

First of all, I find that XL size really helps especially cooking whole chicken and making two dishes at the same time. Roasting chicken takes less time and it cooks so nicely. You just need to wash chicken, rub some seasoning and oil and it’s done. Even Trainer M approves it!

To cook two dishes in one pan just put it side by side or fold cooking foil and put it in the middle if you don’t want them to touch each other.

Store bought pastry, tart shell, spring roll, chicken nugget, dumpling, even tortilla cooks up nicely. I prefer to make my own but I bought these to test for my teenager daughter so that she can make (?) her own snacks! LOL

It’s also good to reheat any left over meals or take out food.

Only thing you need to put in is oil and you don’t even need oil for store bought items like chicken nugget and dumpling or take out food.

I don’t eat fryed food so I thought I didn’t need them but I was so wrong!

Sweet potatoes, potatoes, kale chips, and apple chips have been easy snack. So as veggie patties, chick peas (mix with honey & cinnamon or Parmesan & herb depending on your choice) and tortilla w banana and peanut butter.

I also made meat balls and cheese sticks and it came out good as long as you follow flour - egg - bread crumbs step.

Do not use ordinary oil spray as it can clog vent. Gently toss with olive oil or use oil spray mist where you can fill it with your own oil or buy air fryer specific oil spray.

I also tried cooking tofu and it came out way better than any other method of cooking like pan frying or oven. Soooo crispy! (A key is put little bit of corn starch and oil)

It will need about 20 percent less temperature and time than what you would use for oven.

Plain fish and marinated fish worked too but if you don’t like lingering smell make sure you put some lemon water and run it for five minute or so to get rid of smell even after cleaning it.

I want to say so much more about air fryer but my notebook is dead ( I dropped it in the hot bath last week) and am writing from my phone so it is not easy. If you have any question I will answer as much I can.

Edited