Daily Check-in: Monday, January 13th

Hello everyone! How are the mountain tops of Monday looking from your point of view? I hope the weekend gave you a sense of recharge and all ready to (mostly) go, but if not, maybe the ways of Monday can bring a whole new fresh set of resets and adventures. We are working our way through this new year, so we should be settling into a nice normal and decent rhythm.

I see Koppakabana treated us to not just one, but two check-ins over the weekend! Certainly indeed haven't had one of those in a while, so that was pretty different as was the uniqueness of all our ghost check-ins so far! ..So thanks again, Koppakabana! Btw, it's interesting that I learned what hoodoos were about two weeks ago from a fictional TV show (Education is education wherever it comes from, right? ..Unless it's wrong😂) ..But that was really neat to see a pic and go, "that looks and sounds a bit familiar!" We definitely don't get those sights here!

But a sight that we do get around this time of year in the wilds of Florida are Silverlings. Or Saltbush. Or Sea Myrtle. Or Groundsel. Pick a name you fancy most, and have a look at this neat, woodsy daisy with the female flowers that kinda look like shimmery paint brushes. Focused in the pic is an older flower head that lost its wispyness, but still beautiful in all its drabby glory.

But let's move on over to the glory of you and how those workouts are looking for today. Take it easy, take it hard or take it medium; what's the level of workout or rest you are up to today? ..I'm putting listening to my body in action today and might be taking another rest day, do some light yoga, or stetching. I want and feel overdue for a low impact kinda week, so taking it easy feels just right for today and further down the week. But let's hear it for what's going on in your workout world be it that sweat or rest! Do the thing that works best for you!

And what #eatrealfood will you be refueling yourselves with today? Give us the goods and share all the yums that are happening! I'm not exactly sure what is going down for dinner, but for the sake of not being specific, it will be edible and it will be good; possibly something with chicken. And veggies. Can't go wrong with that!

Alright, let me not take up anymore of your precious time, as we all more or less have a Monday of some variation to paint with our own brushes.. Ah, but thank you so much for being a part of this check-in and making it a part of your day.

Now we can go and get on with today.. Personally though, I'd like my Monday like my eggs for breakfast; Over easy.