A birthday gift of fitness and health!

I have never posted something like this before, but I'm proud and just turned 42, so I thought why the hell not. I wasn't feeling very good all around. My weight was too high and I was very hard on myself about it. My body felt horrible with constant muscles aches and tender skin. I also struggle with depression, so the motivation to do anything about this was hard to conjure up. So about a year ago, I decided to go back to weight watchers, which for me worked in the past, as I love to cook, but needed some tweaking to lessen my portions and be more mindful about what/how I ate - focusing on simple, clean nourishment. I also decided to try out this new thing that I have had an irrational dislike for and never EVER thought I would do, it's called exercising. Just to emphasize, I had no experience nor interest in exercising, at all. I wouldn't even like to move fast in space, like to catch a train when I'm late to work ;) Going to a gym was unappealing and I didn't want to spend my money that way. I thought about doing online videos, but I hesitated because I think most of them are obnoxious, the music is annoying - I just can't relate. So, I used handy dandy facebook to put out a call for good exercise videos, just to give it another shot. Out of the many was this one. So, it's a year later, yadda yadda yadda, here I am, 30 pounds lighter, working out 5-6 days a week, muscles, strength, motivation... I am totally amazed I'm (still) doing this, at what i see, of how i feel and that i’m (at most times) enjoying this! I even bought the power block adjustment weights, I have such a crush on them... who am I? ! What a sense of accomplishment, which I tell myself after each workout. There are many other things to tackle, get over, focus and improve upon, but at least I have this one down... for now. Thank you Daniel and Kelly for making videos that are accessible and enjoyable. I can be such a kvetcher, but you won me over. Really, your videos/programs have changed me, such a turnaround. I don't have a before picture, but trust me, nothing you see, in terms of fitness, was there before. I am now inspiring my community to do the same, a bunch of artists and educators, all wanting to improve their health and fitness. Fitness Blender is a gift that keeps on giving. #happybirthdaytome #begoodtoyourself

Edited