Pushing through and why fb bodyweight is so awesome

Hey guys!

So I really didn't want to workout today. Just feeling a bit bleh. But I had spent some time yesterday rearranging my calendar because I missed two wo days last week and have to schedule around two exercize classes I take from university and some travelling. So I didn't want to do all the scheduling again!

I am proud to say that I managed to get through the cardio warmup and upper body/ abs workout :) even if I wanted to quit almost the entire time, but Kelli and Daniel kept me distracted and now I can get in a nice hot shower I looked forward to all day but wanted to wait for until after the workout :D hopefully tomorrow I will be a little more motivated for HIIT and lower body!

A quick word to why fb bodyweight is so great for me right now: it's a wonderful excuse buster! Going to the gym (even while I learned to like working out there sometimes) or getting out my weights at home, not to mention adjusting them for every movement (no powerblocks here), is just too much effort right now. But rolling out my mat and starting the video - as I saw today, I can do that even while really unmotivated! It also helps that I completed fb bodyweight some months ago and remember very clearly that it made me feel really good :)

Enough of my rambling, I am going to take that shower now, hope that you could push through your workout as well and highly recommend the bodyweight program (round 2 in my case) to anyone who is on the fence about it or wants to bust excuses :D