Not sure whether to post... still: #titstothewind

Today my friend and I swam for 15 minutes in the sea (water temp 9, air temp 6). The sun was out, the waves were fun, nothing too wild. So when we left the water we decided to do a #titstothewind pic.... this is a photo of where you bare the top part of your body to the wind. All in aid of the #titstothewind campaign: where open water swimmers raise awareness of mental health, body image and breast cancer, together with CoppaFeel and Mind charities! CoppaFeel was set up by a British young woman who was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 23 years old! Mind is a charity that promotes mental health in all sorts of ways.

The #titstothewind campaign was set up to remind you to check yourself regularly and look after yourself mentally.

I wasn’t sure whether post this, but as there are so many women, young and old on here, I thought it was an important enough message to share here! Swimming with the winter seaswimmers club has certainly improved my wellbeing! And working out with FB has improved my self confidence as to body image.

Look after yourselves: both physically and mentally!

#titstothewind