Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Don't worsen your pain, just give it some love!

Hey Blenders!

Ugh, what a day! I have to start off by explaining I love to workout (like everyone else here haha!) and love to keep on schedule. However, sometimes your body is not as nice to you as your sheer will. My low back has been quite the bad bug recently, so today's FBStrong lower body workout was a no-go after MUCH deliberation. I opted for a cardio bike workout so that I at least did something, and something that supposedly is gentler on the back. However, I think I may be coming down with something, or the combo of coffee and biking didn't sit well, so I'm not feeling too well which may or may not mean taking a few customized days of working out/rest days rather than following Strong.

Because as we are told repeatedly on here, you must listen to your body!!!! As hard as it is, don't feel bad about taking a day or two off or at least modifying your activity for YOUR status that day. I still have trouble accepting the fact that my body gets overly worked and should rest when it wants to, not when my calendar says. It happens to the best of us.

But what's the point of exercising if you just exercise your way to bad health? 🤔🤔

Anyways, happy Friday to everyone! I hope your days are full of endorphin boosting workouts or laid-back TLC, as well as yummy food!