FB Blend Day 8 Check In

Today's check in question asked what our favorite workout was and why.

My favorite workouts are actually burpees and star jumps- which surprisingly a lot hate, haha. They are cardio exercises that really make me feel in control and not sloppy. And there's a part in mid air I kind of feel like I'm flying. I like star jumps also because when I land back down, I land smoothly in a squat and the flow of that just feels nice. I like really "flow" exercises. It's similar to the feeling of jump squats, as well. Additionally, it's nice that I'm able to do a jump and land softly because I get to shift the momentum into a squat. It helps get a good cardio blast without bothering the neighbors below me.

Lucky for me, today's workout included both burpees and star jumps! Unluckily for me, they were both in the extra credit challenge and I was already a worn out wreck by the time I had gotten to them 😂

Tl;Dr: I love burpees and jump squats because there's a nice flow to them and I can feel well in control.

An exercise that is my least favorite are walkdowns. They don't feel "flow" at all for me and don't feel happy whenever I see them as the next workout on the screen, haha.

Everyone has different favorites and least favorites!