Daily Check-in: Monday, January 6th

What is happening, FB Fam? I'll tell you the obvious of what's happening before you answer; Monday is happening. Unless it's almost or is the next day for you, so in which case; post Monday, but it still has Monday in the title.

But before we talk about all things today and how we are doing, tell me about your weekend! I hope it was restful and good to you, but if not, one thing that was certain is that Magda gracefully haunted the weekend check-in..And if ghosting wasn't a thing before, well it certainly is now. So ghosts can and do exist in Blenderville because you all make it fun and interesting in your own way.

Speaking of interesting, check out these spotty beards some of the trees are sporting these days.. To clarify, what you are seeing is an Usnea lichen that's bearding up on the bark of some trees. Note that this Bearded Lichen does not harm the trees, nor does it make the trees more manly. And if you ever come across this lichen, it's unique identification is its stretchy white core that is revealed when gently pulled apart. ..I could go on, but let's just go with, "Guys, check out this cool, pale green, hairy looking thingy!" and call it a picture for your Monday. Because Mondays need this kinda stuff.

Mondays could also use some workouts. Or perhaps you are into that well deserved cozy rest? Or maybe you want to try the new pilates workout that was released yesterday? https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/ascending-rep-pilates-butt-and-thigh-workout-for-glute-activation-mat-pilates-flow

That's what I'm excited to try today after a restful weekend, but what are you doing? Whatever you're tackling, modify to keep it fun and suit your needs!

Okay, too much workout talk results in feeling hungry. Of course I was feeling hungry anyway, but it's a good excuse to talk about what is shaping up in the kitchen? All shapes are welcome. Just keep it mostly real food and you're on your way to feeling good and energized. That said, with cooler weather here I think a pot pie is in order with a leafy green salad on the side. That'll do just fine, but do tell us what you are eating and nourishing your body with.

Alright! It's a shiny new week, so let's get ready for the ups and downs, the curve balls and NSVs along the way, and see what kind of adventures we are in for. Because whatever the week holds, for the new faces and old faces that come by here, we support you in your endeavours. All is welcome.

Now there was and is a Monday going on and we should probably do something about it, lichen or not.

:)