Taking Small Steps

I posted on the 1st about how I was struggling with my weight and body image and so many women left comments encouraging me! I'm thankful for a platform like Fitness Blender where women can get together and encourage each other to become the best versions of ourselves :) With that said, I made a small step today in making better, healthier decisions. It's nothing big but I went to the store today and I immediately grabbed a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips... there's those salty cravings that I was talking about LOL But as I walked around the store with a bag of chips in my hands, I realized that wasn't the best decision. So I returned the chips to their home and I went to the organic, healthier section of the store and picked out chips that had better ingredients and that weren't entirely bad for you. I still have to work on the moderation portion because I could have eaten the entire bag of the healthier chips but again, small steps ;) Also, when I'm done posting this I am going to do a Fitness Blender work out to the sound of the rain outside and tomorrow I'm going out on a walk with my sister in laws to get my blood flowing. Thank you to all of the women who encouraged me, I really do appreciate you all :)