First 2020 Weekend Check-in: Saturday, January 4th & Sunday, January 5th

Well, hello, happy Blender Family! 🙂 What’s new? Except for the year, that is… What’s going on? Maybe you are asking that very same question regarding our daily Check-in. I'm here as your “ghost”.

Funny fact, you have Croatian girls to do ghosting two weekends in a row. So, why do we love ghosting? If you take “h” out of ghost, you’ll get word "gost", Croatian name for guest. Guest+Host = Ghost = Gost = Guest. And the circle is closed. So is this lesson in Croatian.

😉

With that said, it’s not at all easy to follow in the original host's footsteps. More precisely, it's Kimpossible to be good in Ravenology. Sorry, but puns are intended and necessary. 😅

O.K., now that y’all have tasted a sample of who you’re dealing with, let's dive into the soul of the check-ins - workouts! Are you sweating it out or resting your muscles? Either way, do not forget that rest is just as important as work! I think for the first time, I truly understand that having a rest day takes the same discipline as working out. 👍

On that note, I'm finishing Week 4 of Fit2 today – stretching that is. This would be simply impossible without my workout buddies, Anne & Lisa. Love you. 🤗 Still going strong.

How do you keep yourself accountable, Blenders? Do you have strong enough willpower? And what is it for you today on the workout calendar?

Anyway, to wrap this up, I’ll go unwrap chocolate pralines. (You didn’t really expect no mention of chocolate in this check-in?!) 😏😅

It’s always yummier around the holiday season, and for a while after, does it not? In case you’ve lost your appetite today – fear not, I think I have it. 😉 So, let's hear what's on your plate! Make my mouth water! I'm planning to have a proper meal later on, but have no idea what.

Oh, how I love to eat. I didn’t plan to gain weight – it just happened by snaccident. On top of that, I made a New Year's resolution to lose 12 pounds ... So, only 18 more to go! 🙄🤣

Maybe I just have to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full… with either hot chocolate or maybe rum… And though both of these drinks call for a cozy blanky, I’m sharing an outside pic.

It's the weather here in my part of Croatia these days. I love mystical mist. 😊What do you feel just looking at it? Are you afraid? Would you turn around and go home or walk right in the fog? I’ll be doing the latter. I would like to know if something is in there…

Now go out there, or stay in and have yourself an amazing day. In case of today sucks for you, there is always a promise of tomorrow being better! Thank you so much for reading and checking in with the ghost! I look forward to reading your posts! 🙂

Have yourselves a nice day, weekend, year... 😁