A

HKS Accountability Group Jan 3, 2020

Hi Guys!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and a very happy New Year. I see I missed Storms birthday, so a very happy be-lated birthday! Your flowers looked beautiful!

Our holiday consisted of a lot of delicious food and visiting friends and family. That combined with a lot of sitting lead me being extremely restless. There was some walks through the vineyards and an exciting afternoon of ripping out a 20 m long 4 m high hedge. It was actually a lot of fun.

We also got to travel to Lucerne for the day which was a really nice get away for my partner and I to spend a bit of time just us. The visit home ended on a very upsetting note for his sister and her family and sort of put a dark cloud over the next few days.

I was super sick after New Years (stomach flu?) and just now feeling the strength to get up and do anything. Mostly that means working on my 1500 piece puzzle. I think I will keep quiet the next few days until my body heals a bit more and I will probably start with the 3 day flexibility challenge on Monday and alternate with some walks in the evening. My goal is to start running again as I really do miss it.

I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves! I am so happy to be back with you guys!

The picture is from Lucerne where there are a few of these beautiful covered bridges with artwork under the roof between the beams,

Edited