Rest or visit to doctor?

Namaste,

Last night I experienced what is called an angina attack which gave me sharp pain all around my chest, upper back and arms. I've been down with cold and cough for 2 days now, thanks to shivering cold in New Delhi. I have a rather high pulse rate so maybe it was aggravated by a brutal upper body strength workout I did earlier in the day. I've been sipping a concoction of basil leaves, ginger, cloves and honey. How do you guys tackle such random spells of excruciating pain? Any advises on how to get rid of cold and cough? Despite this little misery, I woke up and did a 30 mins mild cardio and pilates workout because unless it is something reasonably important, I wouldn't want to miss out on getting some bodily momentum. I've rescheduled FBFit2 Day3 for tomorrow. It is inspiring as to how Kelli kept on mentioning that no matter where we stand in our fitness journeys, we must respect and listen to our bodies every single day. I did not feel let down by myself by the fact that yesterday I was doing a 4/5 difficulty level workout but today I am back to a 1/5. I still feel stiffness in my upper back and arms. Maybe I am sore or maybe I need to visit a cardiologist. Thanks for listening to me. I am glad to be a part of perhaps the most peaceful internet community there is.

Love,

Mahima