Struggling with Body Image & Finding Motivation

I recently went to Disney the Friday after Christmas with my two nieces and when I saw a picture that someone took of us, I remember looking at my belly thinking, "Where did that come from?!" I also had a similar reaction back in May during a trip to Tennessee with my husband when I saw my reflection in the mirror after stepping out of the shower. I have these moments where I tell myself that things are going to change and I go on these kicks of eating better and exercising but then 2 to 3 weeks later, I'm caving into all of the foods that aren't good for me and can't find the motivation to exercise. I also think, even though I know I won't see change right away, that I get disappointed when I don't see results immediately. But I'm starting to realize more and more that I have a very unhealthy relationship with food. I'm a stress eater, I'm one that can't say no to wings especially when my boss offers to buy and I am ALWAYS cravings something salty or sweet. I know that there are healthier alternatives but the moment that I crave something specific, it's like I can't say no. And let's not even get started on eating in moderation. I don't even know how to do things in moderation, if I'm being completely honest. I just feel lost. And as my husband and I approach the time where we want to start trying for our first baby, I get worried that if I don't get control of this now - I'll wind up in a very tough spot later on. My husband is very encouraging of me and really wants for us both to practice healthier habits but he has A LOT more self control than I seem to have. I want to get healthier. I do. I don't want to look at changing my life as this punishment from eating delicious things but as a way to do better for my future and my future family. I've always said that I want to instill healthy habits in my children's lives but how can I instill them when I can't even do them myself? Anyway, I'm ranting. But maybe someone out there is struggling with the same things as me.