2019 Done! I got stronger, faster, healthier and happier! 😊 A nice balanced year 💪🏼

I know that the first day of the year is almost over, in some places is over already, I know! Hahaha! 😅 But I was just reflecting on what a good year it was.

Yes, I cried, there were hard times, sad moments, and unmotivated days. I am not saying that it was a perfect year, there were very bad moments and losses.

But, there were so many good things too. The highlight of my year was, of course, when my mother and siblings came for a month and we spent so much time together! 😊 But, other good things were when I travelled to my city and spent time with friends! When I travelled to different little towns near the city where I live with my couple, when my couple and I had a 2 year anniversary of living together! 😊 And, now, my aunt and cousins came and are staying for a month too!

But, while all that was happening, there was also fb, making me stronger and healthier 💪🏼 this past year was the year where I really really made the point of being healthier and more active.

I was on and off exercise for a while before. On the 2018, I started to do workout on a daily basis and more focus than before. But, 2019 was the year! And, I really made it to be a priority because of how good it makes me feel.

So, yeah, now I can say that I feel stronger, that I can walk up a hill without getting tired, that I can do around 22 jump squats with good form, I did the insane cardio workout challenge 😱, I can lift heavier weights, my new vision on eating help me with gastritis, etc!

It was a year of growth in many contexts of my life, and FB was a big part of that!

Thanks!