Happy New Year! #2019Complete

Dear FB Fam,

Happy New Year to you! Here's to another year filled with lots of sweat, sharing minor and major (non scale) victories and tons of great food as well as food related puns!

2019 was my first full work year. I don't need to say it impacted my social/ workout/ cooking life quite a bit. Somehow, it's working... somehow. ;D

FB December consisted of tons of walking on vacation, FB Reach afterwards intermingled with a few individual workouts.

Yesterday, I started FB Flex for the second time and managed to beat Daniel at shoulder presses during the burnout round! Woohoo! In the interest of full disclosure, though, he lifted heavier than I did for all the other exercises. :P

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-lower-body-workout-to-tighten-and-tone-the-butt-and-thighs This video was on the menu for FB Reach to ring in 2020, and it did a perfect job. Now off to go on a sunny walk with family.

Thanks for being as awesome as you all are all year round! I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's new year festivities, plans and workouts.