Last workout complete of 2019!

Last official workout complete of 2019! It was pretty weak if I’m being totally honest 😜 but so much better than nothing. I was lacking motivation but I’ve slacked off a bit towards the end of December and wanted to break the spell. I included a screenshot (here in the comments) of my Fitness Blender workout calendar for the month of December; let me tell you now that I’m feeling my dip in activity in the form of a stiff neck, achy back, etc. gaaah I sound so old 😅

But truly, I always feel so much better when I’m making my workouts a priority - I usually aim for 3-5 smart, intentional workouts a week + walking Loki a couple of miles nearly daily. And fun stuff outside whenever that mysterious yellow ball of light decides to show itself in the PNW.

I’m looking forward to 2020. I’m optimistic about a lot of things. I hope you guys feel the same for yourselves. You guys have any NY resolutions this year?

I’m grateful to have this community as a source of encouragement, camaraderie, and support. I’m really proud of all of you and hope you’re proud of yourselves, too. Here’s to a fresh start and a happy healthy year, let’s do this together! ❤️ Kelli

PS the first FB Plus workout video goes live tonight! 🎉 We don’t want people in other parts of the world to have to wait for it to become morning in the PNW 🙂

Edited