FB Blend Day 2 Check in

The question for today's check in was how I maintain positive self talk while doing workouts, and I think I owe it a lot to the FB crew! In the past few years of using FB workouts, Daniel and Kelli have done nothing but shower us with healthy and positive talk. Something that always stuck out to me was them mentioning how our bodies respond different each day, so something could be a breeze one day and a challenge the next. So, if I have a hard time doing a workout, I never fault myself and just do the hardest version I can. If I need to skip an exercise in a routine, I do it and substitute with a boxer shuffle. If I really need a break, I take it. And FB videos are always forgiving of that, so I never really feel guilty listening to my body and making sure I'm not injuring myself. I'm really lucky to have discovered FB!

In the end, if I maintain positive self talk and compassion during workouts, I know I can stay invested for longer and not have a negative association to working out.

An additional note for the check in- Today had some cardio kickboxing and Kelli told us to take out our aggression. I didn't feel much aggression today, haha, so instead I envisioned negative self talk as words in front of me and gave it a few jabs and kicks ;) Sure did teach it a lesson!

(PS thank you for all the positive comments for completing my first program! As you can see, I'm on to my next! :) )

Edited