Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Help Wanted

Firstly, I just wanted to share that friend of mine posted on Facebook that she's hiring someone to pretend to be her boyfriend for extended family dinner. She got plenty of replies, but in the end, she went there all alone. That got me thinking... 🙄

To continue, I definitely overindulged myself these Christmas days. And I'll continue to do so in the upcoming days as well. I can't blame holiday for my weight, though - I was like this long before Christmas arrived. 😅

Because of all previously mentioned and speaking to Raven yesterday, I started to think about how to make my job offer appealing to possible candidates. But all I that came to my mind just made me laugh... 🤣

Nonetheless, if I'm to get some (visible) results, I need to lay off unhealthy (tasty) food and y'all know how difficult (impossible) that task is for me. So, here goes my job offer:

Chocolate addict seeks minion to sacrifice its life in healthy food domination attempt!

Must be prepared to work 24/7 for hungry psychopath for close to no pay.

Working in competitive environment, meaning one must be prepared to die in order to stop me from feeding myself.

Messy death inevitable! Wrestling to it is an honorable way to die.

No weirdos, please! I'm weird enough.

Sense of humor advisable, especially on payday.

Focus on future career - salary will motivate one to seek another position.

Previous experience not needed. Taming beasts will be considered a bonus.

Creativity needed. One must hide food, even within itself.

Needs to know how to take a punch. No crying on the floor.

This is growing company, meaning I'm getting bigger with each meal!

Do not think you're doing me a favor by working for me!

Work phone provided, so my husband can warn you when to RUN for your life!

Please, leave your application in the comments below. Thank you. 🙂