A

Last minute 1000 calorie workout Community Christmas Challenge Complete

Good morning, Blenders, on this Christmas day!

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating!

As Raven announced yesterday, today some of us are having a last minute Community Christmas Challenge. Happy Christmas party feelings are welcome, but not necessary, as we are celebrating Fitness Blender hitting the 1 billion views mark. Today, we are adding a few more views by joining in a Community Challenge and try to burn a billion calories together by completing a 1000 calorie workout. You can do your favourite workout, or use the surprise me button to pick one for you, and check in afterwards to share which workout you chose. If you want to, of course!

My #Community1000CalChristmasChallengeComplete was:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-fitness-blenders-84-minute-hiit-cardio-strength-and-abs

One of the older ones, that appeared in one of the old school PDF programs I completed this summer. I think it will do nicely as a substitute for the HIIT scheduled as today's Fit2 routine.

If you feel like joining and share your #Community1000CalChristmasChallengeComplete, feel free to add a comment below. Of course, you can also reply in the Daily Check-in or start your own thread. I'm curious which workout you all chose today. As a bonus, these workouts come with an enormous hunger and prepare you for that family Christmas dinner. Or for a lot of peanut butter sandwiches that are waiting for me right now!

Anyway, let's celebrate, today, with or without warm Christmas feelings, because Fitness Blender has reached an incredible milestone and we all had a tiny share in that huge number of 1 billion views. I think that's worth a party!

And let's not forget to express my gratitude for everything Fitness Blender has given us all during those years. I hope I will still be with you guys when you hit the two billion views mark!

Edited