Roamblender with friends and family.... YAY!

Super Roamblender session: perfect weather (temp just right, no rain, no wind!) and apart from two friends my son and his fiancĂ©e joined in. They had done Beachblender before but never Roamblender! They are both pretty (read: very!) fit, but especially my son only does cardio, so that’s at least one person who will be sore!!! đŸ€Ł

We did our warmup on the beach. I had incorporated quite a few moves of my favourite ‘go-to’ FB Workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-cardio-workout-for-beginners-feel-good-cardio

After that we ran to some steps, did pushup followed by a frog jump all the way up the steps. My son’s comment: “wow, that’s quite a way up, I didn’t even know these were here”. As there are 127 steps, I guess he is right about ‘quite a way up’!

After squat walks and planks with sideways leg we ran to the cliff top. It was so lovely to see all the colourful lights from the town. But we weren’t there to enjoy that view! I made them work hard again: side lunge followed by leg kick just above a fence. Well, I won’t go through the whole of my (A4) planning! Just some of the other exercises.... mountain climbers with legs on bench, up down plank on wall, grapevines, broad jumps, walking lunges, woodchop and last exercise: side plank. Cool down on the beach! oh... and when we found a nice spot under a lamp I got, recently engaged to my son, Jenny to show off her beautiful engagement ring!!! (My son had it designed especially for her, asking for my opinion along the way...)! Oh and we are going to have a nice yoga session with Jenny as active rest day after this! Photo shows: active shots, but in spite of dry weather my A4 planning sheet got very wet.... lots of improvisation towards the end! đŸ€­đŸ€Ł

#loveexercisingwithfriendsandfamily

#loveexercisingintheoutdoors