Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 17th

Top of the morning to you! Or maybe it's a top of the afternoon/evening to you on this fine Tuesday check-in. Whenever in time you see this, I hope you are doing well. If not, that's okay too. Just breathe in. Breathe out. And on some days that can be enough.

Yesterday was pretty cool though, right? At least in Blenderville! ..I'm wondering how many of you have already created and checked off custom workouts? It's the latest and greatest feature from FB Plus to have so much fun with! Because for the first time ever, I marked a walk with my dog complete yesterday afternoon! So in addition to checking off our workout completes, we also get to check off our custom workout completes...#CustomCompletes?

Well, speaking of workouts; custom or of the FB variety, what are you doing today? Or how are you resting today? I did the new active/static lower body workout yesterday and; Let. Me. Tell. You. It's a good one! A real torcher that one..so I think I'll just do some extra stretching and call it a rest day today, but what about you?

Also from that walk I did yesterday, I bring you fresh off the Florida press, pictures of holly berries. And because it's a two for Tuesday, you get to see red berries from two different hollies! ..The one of the left is a Yaupon holly, and on the right we have a Dahoon Holly. They both have amazingly beautiful red berries, the Yaupon one having a bit smaller, glossier and with deeper reds, while the Dahoon has more of a duller red with just a tinge of orange and smoother appearance. But the key telling difference between the two is the leaves. Dahoon has longer, more slender leaves, typically with a few spines near the tips of the leaves, whereas the Yaupon has shorter more oval shaped leaves with ridges all around. Maybe you can see it in the side by side, but in any way, both are excellent for shouting all this red and green for the Christmas season.

Okay, so you can NOT eat these berries, but that's okay because we've got plenty of other #eatrealfood that we can nibble on! Let's fire up the kitchen sizzle and figure out what's going to keep us nourished, well fed and make us feel good! I think I'm going to make some sub rolls and have some Italian ham subs with extra veggies packed in there. Sounds pretty good to me!

Alright, I think we got the basics covered; with holly berries and casual everyday words like Dahoon and Yaupon floating around these parts of the FB community, plus the fun features from FB+ to play with, I say we are set up for a pretty good Tuesday. What say you, Blenders? Let's do/resume/and or finish this day strong!

Edited