Daily Check-in: Monday, December 16th

Hello, FB Fam and a glorious Monday to you all, wherever you may be!

Glorious might be a stretch for Monday, but it is here, and so are you, so that's something..but I'll turn down the cheer just a notch or two at least until we can inject some coffee right into the veins of Monday and get it going!

And what better way to help get going than to look at some more poison ivy? That's right; it's back and what's neat about this one is that it has all the different changing colors of leaves right on this one vine! ..In a way, it kinda reminds me of multi-colored Christmas lights. So naturally I thought it would be a great way to start off today, because something about Christmas colored poison ivy screams Mondays in December, right?

Hm, to jolt your Monday, maybe I should've just led with looking forward to more FB Plus features being released later on today. Now that is pretty exciting! How cool that we are going to be able to add custom workouts?! Okay, Monday is definitely sounding more exciting.

Also exciting is talking about and doing some workouts and or rest! Speaking of workouts, did you see the #newrelease? https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-active-static-strength-workout-strength-and-endurance-burnout

^I will definitely be trying this one out later today, and with it being an active/static/routine, I'm sure to feel it! But what about you guys? If you already tried it, how was it? And if you got something else on the workout docket, share all about it!

Now we can't complete an exciting Monday check-in without talking about food! So what we be all the exciting things you will be eating, Blenders? Share all the #eatrealfood and make us hungry for breakfast/lunch/dinner and everything in between ..I went shopping recently, so I've got options, but right now I'm thinking dinner will feature something with spinach and some avocado rice. I love taking mashed avocado, mixing it with rice and adding lemon pepper to it. So simple, so good!

Okay, I think we've got enough excitement packed into this Monday to last the entire week! Or maybe just to get us past the Mondaze. Without further ado, let's go out there and crush it!

Crushing it being your goals, not poison ivy. You definitely don't want to be crushing any of that.