Weekend Check-in: Saturday, December 14th & Sunday, December 15th

Hello there everyone! How are you guys fairing on your side on the planet? I hope things are going well, or rather I hope things are going very well. The very makes all the difference.

Leaf changing is still very much all the rage here! ..So this weekend's cozy fall colors are brought to you by a Crepe Myrtle tree. And this one pictured here had gorgeous pinky plum, crinkly crepe paper like flowers that showed up earlier this year around late Spring. But right now we have dry, split open and crown looking seed pods to go with the leaves. They are pretty cool in their own right.. Also; Cobalt being obvious, lurking in the background, waiting patiently and wondering why we aren't getting on with the walk already.😂

But let's continue our walk down check-in lane and talk about all the yummy workouts and/or the delicious rest the weekend has in store for us. That sounds filling. As per usual, my weekend will be workout free.. My legs had plenty of fun yesterday, so I'm all about that active rest. But what about you? Dish out yourselves some rest, or get served the sweat! Always do that balance thing that works for you!

And what foods will have our hearts racing? What meals are running through our minds? Exercise those fingers and type me out what workouts your jaw will be doing! Maybe warm up with some entrées, workout that main course and cool down with a dessert. I'm never really sure on the weekend, but somewhere I feel there should be pancakes. And you should never skip a cooldown, just saying :)

On a side note; most of you already know, but just in the off chance you don't, Kim will not be back on Monday. She is taking a break from the check-in's and doing some much needed and derserved recharging her batteries for a few weeks. No pressure on how long that will take. But no doubt she will come back more awesome than before, if that's even posible! So much so that she'll probably get her own word in the dictionary. But until that day happens, I will mostly be taking over the daily-check-in's in her absense. I say mostly because surely there will be days I need a break or maybe someone will enjoy doing them too! We will figure out. And just go from there. And it should be fine. Mostly. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

Also want to give a quick shout out to ShabNam! She's having a birthday this Sunday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND, ShabNam! I hope you have a great day, and all your birthday wishes comes true!

Alright, I better make like a tree and do this leaving thing. Let's have the winds of the weekend whisk us away to unbeleafably great adventures! Or just, you know, have a pleasant weekend, whatever blows your way.