A little update on swimming

So if you guys have seen any of my previous posts/discussions, I tend to talk a lot about my current competitive swimming status. I love swimming with everything I have and I have made it my top priority to become the best at it, and fitness blender has helped me a lot with this whether it be the amazing free full length workout videos they provide or the amazing community that offers intelligent advice and actually helpful tips on what I should do, the effort a person puts in on this website just to help a person they don’t know is truly remarkable and it helps restore my faith in humanity.

Anyways, I’m gonna stop getting too sappy and emotional and get to the real deal:

As you may already know, my swim squad has 4 tiers: Development, Juniors, Intermediate, and Advanced. The head coach has decided that he would let me attend one Intermediate session per week and see how I do alongside those swimmers. If I am able to keep up with them and do well, I’ll get moved up with the intermediates, but if I don’t then I stay with the Juniors. It’s weird, but I hope I’ll be able to keep up with them.

I have a total of three weeks before I get to join them, so does anyone have any ideas on what type of workouts I could do to be able to prepare myself for their kind of training? They train 5 times a week in the pool, and I currently only train three times a week.

Thank you for everything,

AwesomeM xxx