Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 11th

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doing today?

I hope all is well with you!

And thank you all so much for your kindness and support on yesterday's check-in! You guys are amazing, and I really appreciate that each one of you took the time to give me some words of encouragement. It really means a lot to me. And it's just one of many reasons I'll miss you guys for the next few weeks! But no worries, I'll be back! (That's not a threat either. I promise. 😆)

Again: thank you all so much. It means more to me than I can express in words or text.

But in the meantime, we've still got a check-in to get through here!

We'll start off with another random photo of yet another frosty berry! Can you guess what it is this time? Did you guess Winterberries? Caz if you did: you are correct! (I don't know why you'd even guess that! It's a mystery!😆) We've had snow covered ones, ice covered ones--and now it's time for some frost covered ones! And if I haven't said it before (probably only a dozen times or so): I love these Winterberries! They're just so dang pretty!

Ok, enough frosty berries for today--let's get talking about some workouts!

How about it Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

I actually did not get my descending reps upper body workout done yesterday. I flat ran out of time. So, I'll be (gladly) tackling that one today! And probably add in some walk time on my treadmill. It's subzero temps with a strong wind here, which means no adventuring outside with the Furry Trainers. Too dang cold. So they'll get extra nap time, and I'll stroll along on the walk-in-place while watchin some "Poldark." That sounds about right for today!

And how about some of that #eatrealfood goin on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

It's super cold, which means either a nice warm soup or stew or chili. Any and all of these options sound wonderful--so now I'll just have to pick one! Decisions, decisions! haha

Alright FB Fam, that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and be kind to yourself and others today, Blenders!

Edited