Workout complete & School Day

I am happy and very grateful for all things that we are learning in school. I hope that my friends can get there grades up before the Finals come and then they don't have very good grades.

I completed my workout for yesterday, but I did not do one today. I have had so many things going on at school for the last 2 days. It has just been so much fun at school that I am getting to point where I am having fun in learning. All of my friends are so funny that they do the weirdest things and sometimes it is just really funny to watch them at lunch time. So far I have good grades in my classes, I have a B+ in Math, a A+ in Learning Center, a A+ in Stu. Leadership and another B+ in World History. All of my friends are really proud and surprized of me that I got all good grades in my classes while some of my friends don't. I couldn't do the piano this morning or do my workout this afternoon because my Mom does not feel well. So I am letting her rest until she gets all better. We are going to have a spirit week next week at school, so that way people are dressing up and getting into the Christmas Spirit and be all ready for Christmas.