J

Which PowerBlock to Choose

Hi! I just purchased my first set of PowerBlocks (the Elite) and used then for the first time today for an upper body workout with Kelly. I realized that most of the increments she was using (which I would likely use, too), weren't available on the Elite. For example, Kelly was able to choose 3lbs, 9, 12 and 15 with her set of PowerBlocks. On mine, I can either do 5, 7.5, 10 or 15. And it's inconvenient to try and go from 5 to 10 because I have to pause the video to allow myself time to unlock the set, remove the slugs, and then lock it again. I've actually never done a video where I've seen Daniel or Kelly have to remove slugs; they just utilize the selector pin. So I thought maybe Kelly has the model that goes up to 24, but I believe she lifts much heavier than that for lower body workouts, especially deadlifts. So at least for the women, do you have 2 sets of dumbbells, one that you use for upper body and one for lower? I'm really curious as to what Kelly uses because I don't think the Elite will work for me. Thanks!