Celebrating my 40 yrs birthday...and my new body!

Hi Fitness Blender community!

I wanted to share my progress with you! Here's a little bit of my story:

I've always been a skinny person, until I reach my 30's. After a difficult period of my life following the birth of my daughter, like many women (and men, I guess) I was finding comfort in eating food. I had a sedentary job too, and slowly I gained weight, going from 129 lbs to 168 lbs within 8 years. I'm 5'6".

I tried multiple times to loose weight, without much success. I went to the gym, but I stopped going after 6 months, my time was limited with the child and the commute. Plus, gyms are so expensive (and they stink ^^). I didn't diet because I don't think diets work, but I had a bad habit of eating chips and chocolate during the evening while I was watching Netflix. I knew that was the issue, but it's so hard to change old habits! :-(

I started to feel very self conscious with my body. I was losing my confidence. I knew FB's YouTube channel for a long time, but it's only when I purchased their programs and when I committed to DO them that I started to see results!

In April 2019, I started FB Low Impact program. Videos are less than 40 minutes, perfect for a busy mom like me. I noticed that after my workout, I didn't have ANY craves for food, even chocolate. I just wanted to drink water :) I gained more energy. The balance didn't show a weight loss, but my clothes said otherwise. I lost maybe 2 lbs the first month, but I decided to keep going and I started "FB Strong" the next month.

At first, I was using 6 lbs dumbells and I thought they were heavy...but very soon I had to switch with 9 lbs dumbells and after that...15lbs! I built muscles and my God, I was so proud of myself! And then, the weight loss started more seriously.

It took me about 11 months to lose 17 pounds (I already lost 4 lbs before starting FB's programs).

I'm 39 years old, and tomorrow I will turn 40. Yesterday, I tried new clothes and a bikini I purchased 6 months ago (it's winter here in Canada, so we don't get to wear bikinis very often!). I was amazed by how much my body improved since last summer! I feel great and sexy.

I definitely recommend the Fitness blender if you want to loose weight, gain more strength or if you want more energy. Thank you Daniel and Kelly for creating such good content!

Edited